Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition review
15 GB available space
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition Review
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition is an application developed by Aspyr. Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mac Edition was first published on . It is available for Steam.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops for the Mac will take you behind enemy lines as a member of an elite special forces unit engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts across the globe. With access to exclusive weaponry and equipment, your actions will tip the balance during the most dangerous time period mankind has ever known.
The Mac version of Call of Duty®: Black Ops includes the First Strike DLC for free, giving you 5 incredibly diverse maps spanning the globe, including 4 new multiplayer maps and a chilling new Zombie experience!
- Cinematic Single Player Campaign: An epic campaign and story that takes you to a variety of locations and conflicts all over the world where you will play as an elite Black Ops soldier in deniable operations where if you are caught, captured or killed, your country will disavow all knowledge of your existence.
- Signature Multiplayer: Call of Duty’s signature multiplayer gameplay returns with new perks and killstreaks, deeper levels of character and weapon customization, and all new modes including:
- Wager Matches: One in the Chamber, Gun Game, Sticks and Stones, Sharpshooter
- Combat Training: Test your skill against AI enemy players
- Zombies!: Fan favorite Zombie mode is back providing endless hours of Zombie-slaying entertainment, solo or Co-Op
- Unified Mac-to-Mac Multiplayer Experience - Multiplayer works with Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Mac only, including Steam, Mac App Store, retail and other digital outlets.