Chess: King of Crowns Chess Online review
16 MB available space
Kangacoo.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Chess: King of Crowns Chess Online Review
Chess: King of Crowns Chess Online is an application created by Starlight Studios. Chess: King of Crowns Chess Online was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam, Other.
What makes King of Crowns Chess Online Different?
We have a unique in game card collection system where you earn booster packs to unlock in game cards as you win matches. You collect the cards to complete decks that help to increase your score. Even if you do not win, you still earn a basic booster pack that drop fewer cards. As you advance to a "tournament" club, you can earn rare cards for higher points earned when you play other tournament players.
Clubs and Club Ranking:
There are 4 clubs based upon your skill level. As you earn a higher score, you can join more advanced clubs. Each club has their own chat box and ranking. Tournament clubs are for expert players and will grant more advanced cards per win when you play against other tournament players.
*You must meet the minimum club requirements to join a club (example: Minimum Score and minimum games completed)
Score and Player Ranking:
An Elo score is granted to every player based upon how he/she competes against other players. We also have a unique score system not just based on your elo score but your total collective wins, the amount of games you’ve played and card points earned through games played. This total score ranks players based upon their total achievements combined and not just their elo average. Your Mastery Score is based upon the total of games you’ve won. Your Seniority Score is based upon the total amount of games played etc. The total score combined with your elo score makes up for your player score which is how players are ranked.
Multiplayer and Multiple Games:
Because you can have multiple games playing at once, game matches can be played at your leisure. Each player has 3 days to complete a move before the game is considered abandoned and the opponent can declare that game a win. This is to keep all games fair and active. Our match making system is also simple. You can search for players using our Match Lobby, by joining a club or by looking in our global ranking list.
Setting your game style makes it easy for players to invite you based upon your playing pace. If you like casual play, you can set your style to casual, if you would like a match to last for no more than 1 day, you can set for 1 day matches, and BLITZ are for players that are looking for quick games requiring moves no more than a few minutes apart.
Game Stability & Reliability:
Because our game is browser based and each move stored in our database, no need to worry about losing your game due to a client crash or system error.
All players are paid members. This also ensures a sense of fairness in the community and reliability in scoring and ranking.
King of Crowns Chess Online can be played through any web browser, PC, phone, tablet or Smart TV. A one time payment is required for a lifetime access. NO monthly fees or hidden costs. No banner advertisements, bots or pay to win schemes, just chess.
All real players, no bots or computer AI. Our ranking system is based upon real players only, and you'll find active players from around the world you can compete with.
Multiple games can be played at any given time making the game pace for casual or hardcore players. You can play 10-20 games at once or just one good game at a time, the choice is yours. You can set your play style to Casual, 1 Day or BLITZ and invite players based upon their selected play style.
Notable Features Include:
- Multiple games and multiple players. Play unlimited games at one time casually or instantly.
- Engage in real matches from real players around the world and compete to climb the ranks.
- No monthly fees, banner ads or other revenue generation. Just a one time fee for a lifetime membership.
- Launches from any web browser. Can be played as a stand alone game from any web browser on any platform.
- Because the game is browser based and each move stored in our database, no need to worry about losing your game due to a client crash or system error.
- Match Lobby with chat and match style settings. Find players for Casual, 1 Day Matches or BLITZ.
- Select from various chess board styles and pieces.
- Earn in game Card Packs and collect Cards to earn Card points.
- Unique score system to create total score: Mastery Score, Seniority Score, Elo Score and Card Points.
- Earn Rank Badges and Trophies. Global and Club Ranking System.
- 4 Clubs levels to join with chat box for each club.
- Earn Steam Trading Cards.