SmiteWorks USA, LLC
Fantasy Grounds - D&D Dungeon Master's Guide review
2 GB available space
Kangacoo.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Fantasy Grounds - D&D Dungeon Master's Guide Review
Fantasy Grounds - D&D Dungeon Master's Guide is an application created by SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Fantasy Grounds - D&D Dungeon Master's Guide was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
About This ContentGet everything you need to weave legendary stories for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
This module contains world-building tools, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules *, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and more.
Dungeon Masters purchasing this module can use it to help expand the detail presented to players for other purchased adventures within the Forgotten Realms or to help craft unique experiences.
This Module Includes
- the entire text and image contents of the Dungeon Master's Guide rulebook in an easy to use reference format
- image handouts that can be shared with players collectively or individually
- custom decal set with imagery from the Dungeon Master's Guide
- 100's of tables set up to allow for random rolling
- an all new item forge for crafting items through the combination of magic item templates and base equipment items
- the evil cleric and anti-paladin classes for use by DM's to create compelling adversaries
* Optional Game Rules are described but not implemented within Fantasy Grounds. They may require manual implementation
Requirements: A license for Fantasy Grounds (Standard or Ultimate) or an active license subscription, with the built-in 5E Ruleset. (See recommendations below)
Recommended: D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the Complete Monster Class Pack are required in order for links to spells from Magic Items or for links to monsters from encounters to be recognized.