Swords & Souls: Neverseen review
1 GB available space
Swords & Souls: Neverseen Review
Swords & Souls: Neverseen is an application developed by SoulGame Studio. Swords & Souls: Neverseen was first published on . The app is available for Steam, Other.
From SoulGame Studio, creators of the wildly popular Swords & Souls, comes an all new, even bigger standalone adventure to an island far across the sea. In Swords & Souls: Neverseen you find yourself shipwrecked and caught up in a struggle between a dangerous witch and some decidedly kooky townsfolk. To stop the witch, you'll need to train, fight, train, and fight some more in this addictive single-player combat-focused game that rewards player skill and juicy progression.
- Addictive and evolving training minigames to train your character's stats
- A fast-paced blend of real-time and turn-based combat
- Face hordes of enemies across the Neverseen and its wild environments
- Tame pets and meet colorful mercenaries, both to fight beside you
- Vary your playstyle with six types of weapons, passive skills, and unique rings
- Upgrade your home and training grounds for stat and experience gain
- Buy equipment, invest in the local museum, go shopping, fishing and more!
- Keep playing in the post-game endless mode with randomized encounters
- Online leaderboard to share your high scores
- A light-hearted story filled with surprises and humor
(The Boss Battle music is based on "Dark Sanctum" by Visager)